Correct formatting within Word can greatly expedite the time it takes to EDGARize a document. Here are some key guidelines to a more efficient conversion of your documents.
Guidelines To Formatting Your Pre-EDGARized Document
● Review your documents to ensure they are accurate before conversion
● Use at least 1″ margins on all sides of the document where possible
● Avoid using hard returns at the end of sentences, rather let Word wrap the text
● Avoid using multiple tabs to indent, rather use Word formatting tools when you need to align text
● Avoid using multiple fonts
● When using a table, use Word’s table function to create tables and avoid tabbing or spacing
● Use proper indentation toolspanies.